Friday 20 April 2012

Chocolate Baroque Stamps & brayer


The stamps are Choclate baroque Haberdashery, I have also used flitter glue & gold flake for the embroidery scissor and on one of the hat pins. A touch of cream lace, buttons and stiching.


Main stamps again from Chocolate Baroque. (found the foilage stamp amongst my collection)


This week I have been playing with some gorgeous stamps from Choclate Baroque (available in store now) & my brayer. We have the lovely Lesley Wharton come to the shop and teach  techniques with stamping and using the brayer. Here are a couple of my attempts this week. Can you spot my mistake?

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Franki!! Favourite is the fairy, almost looks like the moon is really shining in the picture! Keep it up, need to see more!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete