Tuesday 16 February 2016

Where does the time go...........

I can't believe we're half way through February already.. What happened to January?
This month is an exciting month for traders, we have the big show to look forward to, and see all the up and coming new products set out for the next year ahead of us.
This month I have the privileged of Johnathon Lockwood  http://johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/
coming to the shop and doing a workshop.. we've not had a peak at what we'll be working on, as we've been promised new stock again.... spoilt rotten we are.
Here are a few cards I've been working on and not posted, sorry....I just don't know where the time goes?

this card was made from the idea Johnathon gave us on his last visit to the shop.





I love this little card, was nice to see my customers surprised when i told the fern strip was actually the snowflake one they'd bought at Christmas :-)




this design was made on my silhouette, the flower used is the Sue Wilson Orange blossom range 

 


See, I have been busy :-) If you would like to ask any question regarding the cards I've made, dies and embossing folders used. Please feel free to email me. or find me on facebook @

No comments:

Post a Comment