Wednesday 23 September 2015

After a lot of deciding.....

Finally after a few days trying to decide what to prepare for the crafty Wednesday session, I have completed my projects. I have used over the last few days the lovely cd we got free in the inspirations magazine from Crafter's Companion.
This month it had a lovely border die (I've not used it yet) and small music embossing folder, A gorgeous set of stamps from Sheena, a cd with snippets from ones recently released and a colour dvd from Sara with cards from her signature series released soon too, and of course a magazine full of wonderful ideas from their design team.
I have uploaded some images into my program on the laptop and altered the size and colours of some of the toppers to suit the cards, so you may not find them all on the cd.


Template for the above card shape.



This card was made using a Sue wilson Die, 


This one was the paisley embossing folder from Crafters companion, and some black peel offs I had in the shop. Along with the supper light flitter flakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment