Tuesday 1 September 2015

Crafty Christmas Weekend

After a lot of hard work and planning, I'm pleased to say the weekend was a HUGE success :-)

Dawn Watson was working along with me, with her designed cards and I chose to do a few different projects we hadn't done in our craft group before.

I think everyone enjoyed the day, and especially the Christmas style afternoon tea. Chicken or Pork sandwiches, hot roasties and pigs in blankets.



then we had trifle, mince pies and the most delicious little Christmas puds ever tasted
Most delicious little cakes, made by super friend Shalona Kaneen , who make the most gorgeous cakes and can be found on Facebook 


Finally lunch has been served


Everyone commented on how nice the food was, and how well we had done to serve the food with the roasties and pigs in blankets still warm. To least the least I was very pleased with myself :-) and Robyn (my daughter) who worked very hard that weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment