Wednesday 31 August 2016

By the light of the silvery moon.....

It's the Lat Wednesday of month, do you know what that means? ......
It means my friend Dawn Watson is coming to the shop to run the workshop today.
It's always nice to have a new face with different ideas to your own. To talk about a variety of products, 
And to share ideas and inspiration. 
So my card today, is quite a simplistic card using Dawns original idea. 
 
For today's card, I used Sue Wilsons sun ray die but instead of cutting the card, I used my tan mat and embossed the image into the silver card. I cut out a piece of silver glitter card to make the moon (as it is on my card) larger. Matt & layered on to black card, then embossed a further piece of silver card with the snowflake folder again from creative expressions. Layered this onto black card, then finally white.
  
I used my Santa and reindeer die and fir trees from 2015 festive range of dies, and cut these in black card and trimmed the trees to perfectly on the card. 
Quick, easy simple card but very effective and great for Christmas cards when you need to make bulk packs. I'm 

1 comment: