Thursday 25 August 2016

Finally finished.....

Well here is my sparkling white and silver card, finally finished. 
I started this card around 2 weeks ago, and I have learnt I really must put more time aside for creating. 
I really do love Sue Wilson cutting dies, and Johnathon Lockwood's Christmas rose stamps. 

 
What I have done here is, taken a piece of card and embossed it using the Sue Wilson Ivy embossing folder.
I've taken the reversed side (de bossed side) and scraped over the glitter sparkle paste. 
I used the double pierced oval frames to create the frame and the gorgeous Peace frame for the centre.
I've not used glitter card at all, but cut my pieces and either sprayed with aero glue or used my stick too glue pen and sprinkled on glitter.
I've then stamped out the Christmas roses, used sticky embossing powder, glittered and cut out, finally adding a lovely glass heart pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment