Saturday 27 August 2016

Have yourself a Merry Christmas.....

Day 3, and I achieved another card 😊
Not the one I was actually planning, but the dies I wanted to use Christmas Cottage scenes had been borrowed by a colleague. 
So here's to having a Very Merry Christmas....
 
For my card today, I've used the Merry Christmas perspective die from Sue Wilson die range. 
I've used the gorgeous pixie powders to create to colourful background, peacock green, lava red, and rich gold. 
Black glossy card, matching ribbons and hat pins. 
   
I started by sprinkling my powders on to water colour card, then spritzed it with lots of water. When I had plenty of water I laid a plain piece of card on top and got a 2nd print so I had 2 matching pieces of card. 
 
I love these powders, and what you don't see in the picture is the glimmer from the mica powders.
I then cut the merry Christmas out of a piece of the black glossy card 3 times and layered it over my printed card.
   
Finally finishing it with matching ribbons (more by luck) , hat pins & mat & layered on white, used my 2nd print then black & finally white again.

No comments:

Post a Comment