Thursday 8 September 2016

Decisions decisions......

Today I made a card with my Scottish friends in mind due to the Ross Papercraft show having to be cancelled. 😪 
Only then, the new releases from Sue Wilson arrived....so I had to make a card with them too....so which should I show today? 
Such decisions are so hard to make 🤔 
As promised, it's not Christmas.....I hope you all like butterflies.
 
I've used the double pierced square frames for my mat and layering, and they fit perfectly around the butterfly frame, the centre and single butterfly are all part of the same set of dies. I've also used the flower cluster die.
My colours white, wisteria and a dark purple ribbon. I stamped with my silver encore ink, using the Johnathon Lockwood's Autumn stamps. 
The pearls I've used, are the creative expressions double row, but I've cut them down the middle to twice the amount. 
 
So tomorrow I'll post my Scottish themed card....and it's a birthday card too 

No comments:

Post a Comment