Thursday 22 September 2016

Spell binders freebies don't go missing out.....

I'm not sure how many of you know I'm a retailer of craft product? And run a crafty cafe 👍🏻..... 
So I don't get enough time to play 😢 everybody say "awhhhh" .......
Finally today I got to play with a sample set of stamps, which are available to anyone who buys the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazines...
Near the back of the magazine is a page of shops and a coupon all you need do is fill in the coupon, take it to your local store in the magazine, spend £10 (now that's not a lot in a craft shop) and the store will email a copy of your coupon to the magazine company who in return will post out the stamps and embossing folder to your home. 
  
Here's my card I made today....
 
I started with a piece of card 15cm sq, I stamped the snowflake over the corners first and the filled in the edges. I used the silver metallic encore ink pad....these are my personal favourite for metallic inks. 
I mat and layered on to a mat silver card. 
 
I embossed a larger piece of white card and embossed the card with the Sue Wilson I think it's ice crystals ....🤔 
I mat and layered with mat silver and finished with white card. I originally was thinking of putting my centre as a square, so cut it down at 10.5cm sq, i firstly laid out my stamps so I could see what they might look like stamped and changed my square to on an angle.
 
 I stamped 3 corners, and the fourth I used the long slim stamp that looked like a wire for the bauble....
I used Sues new release tags as they great as they mat & layer also, I stamped one of the sentiments that are included in the set. They all stamped beautiful, to be honest I was a bit wary at first with the delicate designs....
   


No comments:

Post a Comment