Sunday 11 September 2016

Is it too early for Spring?

While browsing my Facebook, I seen a card I think Sue Wilson had made with her new butterfly border....it reminded me I'd not posted up my card 😳
Today's meant to a day off, but does anyone actually get a day off? 
I've done shopping, cleaned out the dog run, and cut the grass 😮 and as per usual cooked tea. 
Here is my card I'd made to post over the weekend...
 
I've used Sues, new butterfly border and in the pack you get 3 dies, the butterfly strip, and 2nd strip which is an outer layer and then a centre strip with all the little dots.
I started by cutting out my strip of butterflies in cream with the centre strip, I then created a frame using the strip. I cut the outer butterfly layer in a lovely lemon colour. I layered my front onto lemon and the cream at the back. 
 
     
I stamped out Johnathon Lockwood's Mondays Child verse on cream card, and went around the edge with the centre dotty die to create a matching frame, and layered on the lemon card. 
  
I cut the pair of bold scrolled vines, these are stunning and will work with a lot of flowers. After watching Johnathon on hochanda today, I think these will be fabulous with the poppies.....so watch this space 😉
The flowers I've used are Sues caped Daisy's, again new releases. I've shaped these by laying them on my stamp mat, and and prodding my tip of tweezers into the end pod and layered them up, the centres are pretty flat so I just used the end of my wooden poky tool to add a bit of shape up at the edges and added my pearly centres. 
Don't forget, please do ask any questions, request any pictures of anything your not sure of......I'm easily found on Facebook as Franki Clark or at Franki's Craft, Chat & Coffee page. 
Thank you for popping by.......

P.s if you like my blog, please please share 👍🏻 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment